The Plastics Fabricator will work and train under the supervision of our skilled team to acquire the knowledge and ability to take part in making high-quality products using acrylic.
- Perform part finishing, cleaning, flame polishing, and other production activities.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, work orders, and machining instructions.
- Finishes parts to specifications, using templated, hand tools, and power tools.
- Uses solvents for bonding plastic parts in a safe and consistent manner.
- Fits and assembles parts and occasionally attached hardware and fittings.
- Tends one or more machine tools, special-purpose machines, or industrial equipment to machine and fabricate plastic parts to specifications on a production basis.
- Detects and reports defective materials to department lead.
- Minimum of three years of experience working with the process and materials required to execute applications.
- Experience working from shop drawings and verbal instruction.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic shop math skills (decimals, fractions, equations.)
- The ability to lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
CREO Industrial Arts
June 7, 2021